Photo courtesy of subscriber Marikapedia.
This box was all about DIY publishing - providing the knowledge, supplies, and inspiration to create books and zines of your own. Here's what was included:
- Stolen Sharpie Revolution, by Alex Wrekk of Portland Button Works. This delightful resource has easy tutorials on everything from paper-making to bookbinding to digital zine distribution.
- Our favorite Sharpie, a fine-tip retractable. We think you'll agree - it's the ultimate Sharpie experience. Just don't let it get stolen!
- "Read More Books" button and "I <3 Books" magnet, also from Portland Button Works
- Fixed and Fleeting, a pair of zines by one of our favorite DIY artists, Ellen Marie Bae.
- Books By Hand mini book kits from Lineco, the industry standard in archival printing and bookmaking supplies.
- As always, our monthly writing prompt calendar:
As always, we'd love to hear from you - so drop us a line, or send us a card via our contact page.
And if you're not a subscriber already, you can subscribe here!