Photo credit: KM Bezner
January 2016 was our first box - we sent out around 230 LitKits to our lovely Kickstarter backers. Here's what was inside:
- The Shrug 4: Family, from tNY Press - we LOVE tNY, and The Shrug is their literary journal. As they put it, “Just what I want when I read a thing.” - Daniel Handler (Lemony Snicket).
- Sharpen, by Rich Ives, published by tNY Press - a chapbook with an edge.
- Bookmarks, courtesy tNY Press.
- Recycled paper rainbow pencils - these are delightful to sharpen, creating tiny paper ribbon rainbows.
- "Leaves" story postcard by our founder Meg - this month, the postcard is addressed to us here at LitKit, with the suggestion "Tell us a story about the leaves".
- Monthly insert with writing prompt calendar.
We're working hard on February's box right now, and are extremely excited about it - we think you'll love it as well!
Yours in bibliomania,